______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday's Guest Freebies.

Thank you! Thank you! These Freebies are Darling!!  I am so in love with these birds.  They go five steps beyond gorgeous.  How Sweet!
bld_yesterday_birdies&butterflies




Great designs at Snappy Scrappy.  Spend some time there and find more.


I cannot gush over these greenies enough.  I love frogs!
















3 comments:

  1. awwww bless you Granny, thank you so much for posting my little birds and butterflies and for your sweet comments,
    Hugs
    Boo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll make a paper to go with the birds and post the paper as a freebie on my main blog with an image link to your birds. Those are just about the cutest thing I've seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete