______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday's Guest Freebies



This has a Facebook Fan hoop to jump through...
But hey, I'd jump for this one, wouldn't you? 

Oh!  Those birdhouses!!! Pinch me!! I am in love! 


I was there for the fence and the bluebird... but
who could resist the chickens? 

This says limited time but it doesn't say when it
expires.  Doesn't that trim with the hanging heart
beads at the top just tickle you scrapbook heart? 



Normally I'm not so excited about a quick page...
But this?  Oh, I'd sing to this one.  Love the colors.

Who can resist the combination of worm and lace?



I can think of a dozen things to use these on.

....and a dozen more for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment