______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday, October 1, 2011

1) I love these combinations by Jane B. Designs.  Click the image to follow the link to the featured blog for this freebie.  She has some great page examples with these papers on her post.


I have to add my own:  Hey, it's wall space and advertising, right? 


2)To be honest I'd probably use some of the free scrap paper in the below freebie to modest up the shoulders of the witch.  However, what a darling design!  This comes from Sweet Craving Scraps. Follow the linked image below to the freebie.


3)I'm in love with the owl on Designs by Fiona's freebie.  The acorns and squirrel are so gorgeous.  I love the color combinations here. Click on the image to follow the link to the featured freebie page. 





No comments:

Post a Comment