______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday's Guest Scrapbook Freebies!!

This is another Google Translate site.  Isn't this clever?  I think I'm going to make chicken wire.  I love the font/style for the Halloween words.  The fence and bush are pretty neat too.

Today is paper only.  Tomorrow you can go back for elements.  In digi scrap terms elements are usually your PNG embellishments like flowers, feathers, bubbles..... I am having some serious bubble envy here.  I don't know how to make bubbles and I think I'll be in a Photoshop stupor of depression until I figure it out.  I must own the ability to bubble!  I bet I can Google it.  Google links to tons of Photoshop tutorials.

I hope when you visit www.GrannyEnchanted.com you have a little giddy spasm of emotion that says "I'm in Freebie Heaven!"  When I saw this kit, that's how I felt.  How DARLING!  And free too!  What a sweetheart for sharing.

This makes me chuckle!  Visit this blog for several kits just as cute as this one and just as free.

Part of this kit is available here and she'll have part available later.

I was only going to have three today, but what do you do?  There are some great papers on this blog too.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your link back!
    I'm pleased and I'm sure Justie is too.

    BR, Trine (http://nothingbutfreebies.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete