______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday's Guest Freebies

I'm still nostalgic for Veteran's Day.  I am so thankful for all the men and women that keep us safe.  We pray for them all the time, wherever they are, whatever they're doing.  We live by an army base and every time we see a "camo" soldier I make sure my kids know he's someone who would stand between them and the enemy. I want them to understand the debt of gratitude we owe our soldiers and veterans.
I found this beautiful freebie kit from Cupcake Sprinkles by Caitlin.
I'd use it with my camo freebie:

I have it for girls too.

Hmmm, this Google image search isn't returning many camo freebies for me, a lot of for sale though.  It is difficult sometimes when I dominate some pages and see my own stuff.  I want someone else's stuff.  I've already seen mine... up close even.  But this does show me that I haven't even begun to tap the army theme.  I don't want you to pay 7 bucks for an army kit... I'll have to work on that sometime soon.
So on to others!


If you use the above freebie I'd love to hear back how you like it.  I love the texture in the preview.

This is a fun border cluster. If you're looking for free floating yellow flowers check my Halloween  freebie post.
I am just discovering I have no plain daisy...what have I not been thinking?  I guess I'll work on that along with the army motif.  I have a black polka dot trim coming later this week, but not yet.  I love her ribbon.  This is a darling cluster.



Happy Freebie hunting!












No comments:

Post a Comment