______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday's Guest Freebies

This is a fun little kit.  I love the colors.  
I would like it with this alphabet:
Yellow Polka Dot Gel Alphabet

or these ones
or mine:
Ummmm, maybe mine's too curly.  Someday I'll find something this alpha is good for.... Other than Grannies.

Something Curly like this free quick page!
This frame cluster looks good with my free alpha:
And my free papers


I'd better stop there.  Visit www.GrannyEnchanted.Com for my paper and Alpha directories.  I have way too many to choose from here.  If I were you I'd pick up some tan corrugated cardboard paper or an aged textured paper in a cream... or a linen... See, there I go.  You'll have plenty to choose from, let me put it that way.

This cluster would look good with my free Christmas Kit.



I would spend all day here if I could.... This, though not as gift giving of freebies as my main blog, is my favorite blog because I can see and download work from other designers.  Gorgeous work.  I love the above snowmen.








No comments:

Post a Comment