______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday's Guest Freebies


Advertisement


I stumbled on this blog train yesterday
(Buttons!!!!)... 

I spent a long time looking a the blogs (You love
these textures too, right?).... 

Advertisement


...and some I liked more so I saved them here
for you...Oh!!!That ribbon is calling to me.... 

...Love the argyle paper here!!... The colors are
charming.... 

Advertisement

Image
...The ribbons gorgeous... Not to mention cool
tags...



...And there's no way I can resist these flowers.
I couldn't get the image up on my screen so I
had to steal this image from the image URL...
But it is so worth it. 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment