______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday's Guest Freebies


Advertisement


Pretend I didn't get stuck ogling one blog again.
But admit it... You'd ogle too, right?  I've ogled
so long I'm seeing vintage dots.

Darling!  I love the muted colors and stamp
quality here.


Advertisement


I always wish I had... and now I do.  Thanks,
Far Far Hill.

Oh, dainty little flowers and sweet wee lilttle
leaves.

Advertisement


I don't know how far your Photoshoppy skills
stretch but I can do soooooo much with these!!!
Just too excited.  They'd look great on wedding
announcements.

Awww.  Little chicks playing violin!  Where do
they find these treasures?  I'm so glad they're
sharing for free.



No comments:

Post a Comment