______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday's Guest Freebies -


Advertisement


All my baby shower cards!  Got 'em covered now.


I don't know if I'm in love with the page starter
or the for sale kit... thinking the kit.  But cute page.

Advertisement


I LOVE MUSTARD! Just thought you should know.

kb-SewLovely_extra_freebie
I've never ever seen papers with scissors and I've
been doing this for a while.

Advertisement


I had to pick up two from Mouse Scrappers.

Some things are too cute to leave behind.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Granny for showing off my blog freebie once again...I love your site...I have MANY MANY more freebies at my forum too at craftyscrapschat.com, most are CU OK, if you want to have a look....You are so sweet, and I love what you do on your site...Thanks again...((HUGS)) Michelle ~ Crafty Scraps

    ReplyDelete