______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday's Guest Freebies


Advertisement


I've been following Raspberry Road for a while
and this kit is so cute.  How fun is this frame??

Awesome Americana tones frame cluster!!!

Advertisement


I'm linking in a couple of my cork board alphas
below because they'd look great with this cork
board paper.

Is it just me or are you so in love with that textured
polka dot that you can't see straight?  Love, Love,
Love, super love it!!!!

Advertisement


Why do I like vintage looking stuff? In real life it
never smells as good as it looks.  But digi vintage
always smells good.
homemade 100 juice fruit snacks.jpg
I wonder what it would feel like to give my
kids gummy candies and not feel guilty.
Well, I'm going to find out, that's for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment