______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday's Guest Freebies

Guest Freebie 1:

Oh!  Love the trailing twigs on this one.
Guest Freebie 2:

And chicken wire... so perfect.

Tons of Free Elements:
Free Digital Scrapbook Elements

Guest Freebie 3:

I'm going to print my girl's names in
these and use them as Christmas gift
tags.
Guest Freebie 4:

I'm saving this for Happy Halloween cards next
year.  Can't wait.


Tons of Free Papers:

Directory of Free Scrapbook Paper

Guest Freebie 5:

Can't get too much Halloween stuff.


Guest Freebie 6:

I've now removed every excuse you
had to not make your own family
Christmas Cards this year.  


My Freebies:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment