______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday's Guest Freebies -Far Far Hill


I have a nifty system I use to pick up Far Far Hill Freebies and I need to make a video tutorial for you. I basically keep a Far Far Hill Guest Download file. In the file I keep a Word document with hyperlinked thumbnail pictures to the kits I want to download. These take so long to download that I can grab a few each day... but only a few before my eye twitches with the frustration of waiting. The download program is not fun to wait for. So after I download two or three I just come back the next day or later that night and open the word file to see which one I want to download next. I don't download everything from Far Far Hill but they do have enough gorgeous freebies that I needed an organized way to pick them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment