______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday's Guest Freebies

I have been rushing too much.  That's okay today, because you come here for the images, not the words.






http://kerripowell.blogspot.com/2011/11/introducing-gingerbread-lane.html -You'll just have to trust me on this.  I guess they're so worried about copyright infringement on a freebie that they won't let you get the image URL.  This is a cute little gingerbread man with a sign that says "Can't catch me, I'm the...." You get the idea.  I loved it.  Don't love that it isn't linkable and I can't share it with you here, but still love it.  Notice the brown/white polka dot paper in the image link above??  Wouldn't it look good with a brown and white gingerbread man??



Christmas Papers





No comments:

Post a Comment