______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday's Guest Freebies



Today I am going to recap and newly discover...


...Far Far Hill freebies.  I've already gushed about
these bird houses.  Who wouldn't?...


....I always love their papers.  Can you see the
elements below with this paper??....

...I am always smiling when I'm browsing Far Far
Hill pages...



...Why, just this week I fainted in delight over this one...

....and I've never seen them do anything like this.  I
love the old graph paper there!  It's calling to me...



...Digi cutting this must have taken some time.


I have to go find smelling salts...fainting with
delight again!!!!!  Love Far Far Hill Freebies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment