______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday's Guest Freebies



I really like the string on these tags.

This is so perfect for scrapping kid's pages.  If
you're adept at Photoshop Elements it would be
easy to change colors to anything you like.


Circle frame cluster do take some digi cropping patients but they are so gorgeous when they're
done.

I like the wire behind this one.




LS_KitSpringtime_Part4_pre
I can never get the resolution on Saphira's
previews that I'd like.  But I sure love her
creations.  I know you will too.

I love this quote.  BEAUTIFUL THOUGHT.





These flowers caught my eye.

This was just too original to leave it out.  Love it.

When was the last time you visited my directory of free 12x12 digi papers??
    

No comments:

Post a Comment